Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Social Life is off for the night...

Ever have one of those days where everyone seems to need to talk to you? Where every person you work with has an urgent matter for you to look at, and where every single person you've ever met since kindergarten calls "just because" or "just to say hi"?

One of those days where you're in a meeting and a minute feels like 20, where it takes what feels like all of the energy in your entire being just to keep your eyes open?

That was today.

Needless to say, while this grand city never sleeps... I desperately need to!

That said, I'm taking the night off... you on the other hand should go out and have fun for me :) And send me some comments about your amazing evening that I can read while I'm in a bubble bath, or cuddled up in a comfy down comforter...

(Don't worry, we're back at it tomorrow night!)

xoxMelissa

No comments: