Saturday, April 12, 2008

Annabelle's Birthday! (Shhhh)


I've never been able to throw a surprise party for anyone, because I'm horrible with keeping secrets.

Really, I can barely even contain it when I've bought an amazing birthday gift for someone, the excitement just bubbles up inside, and not sharing that secret nugget because a full time job.

I wanted to do something special for Annabelle this year; Since we've been working together we have bonded so much, and she deserves a great celebration.

Here's the invite I sent out. Sorry guys, unlike last night, this one is close friends only, and invitation needed to get in the door. We're throwing it at Jake's place since my washroom is being renovated (new tiles!)

So, it's on a Thursday... Which means we all still have to set our alarms to wake up early the next day... But it's almost the weekend, and if that's the price you've got to pay, so be it, right? ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's the address?

can anyone make it out?